Dark Hope Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications.

+7
alexnabb
kountze2
Hulk
dhjd
MMDJJ
Shinokagi
Theophany
11 posters

Go down

Staff Applications. Empty Staff Applications.

Post by Theophany Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:56 pm

-Your name
-Languages spoken
-Your In-game name
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?
-Your online time?
-Your Country?
-How long have you been on our server
-If accepted what days and times will you be available?
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?

-Sometimes we as GMs have to deal with the stress of upholding the rules-
A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in?
Theophany
Theophany
Admin

https://darkhopejd.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications. Empty Re: Staff Applications.

Post by Shinokagi Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:49 am

-Your name Max Vdb.
-Languages spoken Dutch, English, French (and some German)
-Your In-game name Shinokagi/Shin
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty I have played Jade dynasty for around 3-4 years. I have played on the official server, but I spent most of my time on private servers.
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?    I would like to be a GS/GM to help where I can and to be a little more involved with all the players.
-Your online time? I can be online a lot in the weekends. During the week I'd be able to be online for around 1 to maximum 1 and a half hour, it varies from day to day.
-Your Country? Belgium
-How long have you been on our server? I have played some time ago, but I don't really know for how long I have played. I think it was around 2 to 4 months.
-If accepted what days and times will you be available? All weekend and 1 to maximum 2 hours during the week.
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this? Yes, it should be possible.
A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias? Of course, if they make a mistaeke they should be treated like everyone who does. They should've tought before they had done something that would break one of the rules. No special treatments for friend...
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in? Yes, since they are players too, they should keep themselves to the rules. More so, they are an example to the players of the servers, therefor they shouldn't even think about breaking them. If they do break them, I think that that's a sing that they don't have the responsibility that comes with their function.
Shinokagi
Shinokagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDJJ Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 pm

-Your name Lucian
-Languages spoken Romanian,English
-Your In-game name MMDJ
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty :  I have played Jade dynasty for around 4-5 years
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?:  I would like to be a GS/GM to help The new peoples with questions about server,Infomations,and with problems
-Your online time?i`m able to be online like 3-4hours during the week.In weekend 6-7h depends of day
-Your Country?Romanian
-How long have you been on our server 2months
-If accepted what days and times will you be available? All weekend and 5 to maximum 7-8 hours during the week.
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this? yes.it should be posible

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?No special treatments for friend.
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in? :Yes, since they are players too, they should keep themselves to the rules

MMDJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dhjd Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am

-Your name Jessica
-Languages spoken English
-Your In-game name  MissModo
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty  4-5 Years
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master? because i am very helpful, nice, caring commited to server. I have been a Gs and  GM on other pserver for JD before. But i would like to be part to grow this server. (:
-Your online time? all different times 16-22 hours a day
-Your Country? USA
-How long have you been on our server 2 Days
-If accepted what days and times will you be available? Nearly 24/7 other then sleep
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this? i will be on daily if accepted

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias? Yes, If they did wrong they must suffer the punishment for their actions. Doesnt mean i wouldnt be there friend anymore, just need to obey the rules of server
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in? Yes i would

dhjd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulk Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:15 pm

-Your name:Sam
-Languages spoken:English,French,Arabic
-Your In-game name: Hulk
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty: 9 years
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?:People here is very kind and helpful i wanna serve them ,help the new comers and make event and make them feel happy.
-Your online time?:i can be online 18 hours just 8 hours to sleep
-Your Country?:Egypt
-How long have you been on our server:15 days i think 
-If accepted what days and times will you be available?:Everyday from 11 A.M to 12 PM
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?: of course i can

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?:i will punish him as the game rules sais
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in?: i will talk with him/her and try to convince him/her 

Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post by kountze2 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 am

-Your name brett hill
-Languages spoken english
-Your In-game name NoisyBoy/RedBull
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty
-Why you want to be a GameStaff Applications. Arrow-10x10 Sage or Game Master? GM
-Your online time? 4-6 yrs off and on
-Your Country? usa
-How long have you been on our serverStaff Applications. Arrow-10x10 not long
-If accepted what days and times will you be availableStaff Applications. Arrow-10x10? every day 6-10pm
-we would like to see the staff loginStaff Applications. Arrow-10x10 at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?
of course
A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias? of course friend or no friend rules are rules
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in? yes

kountze2

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications. Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by alexnabb Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

-Your name :Alex
-Languages spoken: Spanish,English,Romanian
-Your In-game name:Solz
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty: been playing for 4 years and was GM on a server called Phoenix JD
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?:To help new peoples that join the sv,help the sv grow and be the best
-Your online time?:10am-12pm
-Your Country?:Spain
-How long have you been on our server:for 2 weeks
-If accepted what days and times will you be available?: monday to sunday 10am-12pm
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?:For Sure

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in?
A:Sure we should do whats best for server no matter if its ur friend
B:Yes

alexnabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Elii Fri May 22, 2015 7:13 pm

-Your name: Elina
-Languages spoken: Swedish,English 
-Your In-game name: Elina
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty: ive been playing JD for like 5years (untill like 2years ago when i took a break) so i have knowledge about most of the stuff other than the latest editions but have gotten a quick guide in some of them now aswell. Other than that ive been GM for about a year on 4 diffrent servers and never gotten kicked either wich i guess is a positive thing, one of servers being RoD for example.
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?: that's what ive been last time ive played aswell as i love to keep players happy and make the game an enjoyable experience aswell as do events whenever i can aswell as guide and help new players.
-Your online time?:
right now it wont be too much so around 3-6hrs depending on day beacuse of finals. but after that it will probably increase alot as im most likely gonna be unemployed for some weeks.
-Your Country?: Sweden
-How long have you been on our server: Joined today so im still fresh on your server. but i dont think i will take to long to figure stuff out.
-If accepted what days and times will you be available?: as mentioned in online time in the coming 2-3 weeks time will be limited to some degree but after that well see Smile
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?: yes aslong as i dont have to speak im totally fine.

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?:  Yes, already done this with one of my best friends so he/she learned their lesson. and this person even thanked me for it after some thinking about what he/she done.

B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in?: Yes have encountered this aswell and done it.
Elii
Elii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Thu May 28, 2015 7:05 am

-Your name-
Ani

-Languages spoken-
English

-Your In-game name-
Kawaii

-Your experience of Jade Dynasty-
1 year

I want to become a Game Sage so I can help players. I'm kind, reliable and will try helping a person as much as I can.  =3

-Your online time?
Currently 6 hours, but I can increase that later to 10.

-Your Country?
United Kingdom

-How long have you been on our server
3 days, but I understand the jist of the server x3.

-If accepted what days and times will you be available?
Weekends are a definite, and it varies on the weekdays.

-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?

Yup xD

Yeah, rules are rules.

Yep.

Kawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxstar Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 pm

-Your name:Marquez

-Languages spoken English

-Your In-game name Baxstar

-Your experience of Jade Dynasty 2 years

i Would like to be a Game Master because i would like to see the server grow and make sure there No spammer n Make it 
the best Community it can be 

-Your online time?9am-12pm

-Your Country?United States Of America

-How long have you been on our server 1 day

-If accepted what days and times will you be available? I will be avaliable Anytimes You need me

-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this? Yes i have mic and raidcall would love to do that

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias? Yes i could punish Would any bias a Job is a Job
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in? Yes just go to a higher up GM and say this GM/GS is Not Doing there job

Baxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kiva145 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:51 pm

-Your name Hieu
-Languages spoken VIentamese and engliish
-Your In-game name kiva
-Your experience of Jade Dynasty I play officla for 4 year and other private sever to
-Why you want to be a Game Sage or Game Master?Since i have experience  in some sever as gm i think i would be a help to the team
-Your online time?

-Your Country?Califroinia,US
-How long have you been on our server Couple of days
-If accepted what days and times will you be available?I will be on every day for  about 5 hour at 2;30 pm
-we would like to see the staff login at least once a week in the raidcall room can you commit to this?Yes

A) if one of your friends broke the rules could you punish them without any bias?Just because are friend doesn't mean we can go against the rules.
B) if another GM/GS is seen not following the rules would you be able to turn them in?Usally if they did once ill let it slide second i wouldn't cause i already warn them

kiva145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down